This User Agreement regulates the relations between Arena Magic Box Ltd. (OGRN 1107746965622, legal address: 107023, room 607, floor 6, bld 1, 24 Electrozavodskaya St, Moscow, Russia) (hereinafter, the Company), the administrator of website www.arenamb.ru (hereinafter, the Website), of the one part, and the User, of the other part, hereinafter jointly referred to as "the Parties", while separately "a Party", during the course of using the Website and its Content.
In the case that you disagree with the rules set out in this User Agreement, please stop using the Website and its Content.
1.1.Terms and definitions:
Service is a combination of functional capabilities of the Company’s hardware and software, including the Website and its Content, the User receives access to for the purposes of rendering information services.
Website is an automated information system available at the Internet address (including subdomains) www.arenamb.ru.
User is a person who makes use of the Service in the ways set out in Clause 1.2 of the User Agreement and complies with the terms of this User Agreement.
Content is any information materials including texts, visuals, audio/video, and other materials that can be accessed using the Service.
2. The User can use the Service within its functional capabilities by watching/reading the Content uploaded to the Website.
3. By using the Service as set out in clause 1.2 of the User Agreement, the User confirms that:
- Fully agrees to all of the terms of the User Agreement and the Policy without any exceptions or limitations and obliges to comply with them, while in the case of a disagreement with any of the terms of the said documents, the User shall stop using the Service.
4. The Company retains the right to amend this User Agreement at any moment by publishing the amended User Agreement on the Website at www.arenamb.ru/agreement. The User is responsible for reviewing updates of this User Agreement, and by continuing to use the Website and its Content the User agrees to any of such changes.
Service usage conditions
2.1. The User agrees that the Service is provided for information purposes on the as is basis, which means the User receives no guarantees that the Service will meet all of the User’s requirements, quality of information and the Content obtained by using the Service will meet the User’s expectations, or any errors in the Content and/or software will be fixed.
2.2. Since the Service is constantly updated with its functional capabilities reviewed, the Service usage capabilities may vary from time to time without preliminary notification of the User. The company may at its sole discretion stop providing access for the User to the Service or part of the Content available through the Service without any preliminary notification.
2.3. The User has no right, whether themselves or by engaging third parties, to:
- copy (reproduce) in any form or way the PC software or databases that comprise the Service, including all elements and the Content, without a prior agreement issued by the Company in writing;
- do reverse engineering, emulate, decompile, disassemble, decode, or perform any other similar actions with the Service;
- create software and/or services by using the Service without a prior agreement issued by the Company in writing.
2.4. The Company shall not be held liable for non-performance or improper performance of its obligations due to malfunctioning in telecommunication networks or electric grids, malicious software actions, or third persons acting not in good faith and aiming to obtain unauthorised access and/or render incapacitated the Company’s software and/or hardware.
3.1. This User Agreement is governed by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
3.2. All disputes hereunder or in connection herewith shall be addressed in the court that has jurisdiction at the Company’s location.
3.3. The up-to-date version of this User Agreement is available on the Website at www.arenamb.ru/en/page-terms
User Agreement version of 1 February 2021.