1. Within the framework of this Policy, personal data is defined as the data automatically transferred to the Website services, when in use, by the software installed on the User’s device and includes cookie files data, that is: the User’s IP address and location, Website visit date and time, OS and browser version, clicks and click-through events, sources of traffic to the Website, User journey on the Website, and other similar information.
1.2. This Policy applies to all processes related to the User’s personal data collection, recording, systematisation, accumulation, storage, update, extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision and access), anonymisation, blocking, removal and disposal, performed both automatically and manually (personal data processing).
User's personal data processing conditions
1. The Operator will only process the data required to provide the Website’s services and implement the User Agreement (available on the Website’s address www.arenamb.ru/en/page-terms) to which the User is a party.
2. The Operator will process the User’s personal data for the following purposes:
- implementing and entering into the User Agreement;
- improving the quality of the Operator’s Website performance, convenience of its use, developing new projects, including Website statistics collection, and tracking the user journey to adapt the Website’s design.
3. The Operator will be collecting the personal data in connection with the User Agreement made between the Operator and the User. In accordance with Article 6 of the Federal Law of the Russian Federation No.152-FZ On Personal Data, there is no need for a separate agreement of the User to process their personal data. In accordance with Subclause 2 of Clause 2 of Article 22 of the said law, the Operator may process personal data without notifying the body authorised to protect the rights of personal data subjects.
4. The User may request that the personal data be updated, blocked or disposed of, or make other requests under Federal Law No.152-FZ On Personal Data related to personal data processing by providing them to the electronic mail address of the Operator’s officer in charge of personal data processing: IDenisenko@arenamb.ru
5. Personal data will be stored in a form that makes it possible to identify the subject of personal data for no longer than within the time period required for the purposes of personal data processing. The personal data processed shall be disposed of or anonymised once the personal data processing purposes have been achieved or once the purposes are no longer valid, unless otherwise provided for by the federal law.
6. The personal data will not be distributed or provided to any third persons without the User’s consent, unless otherwise provided for by Russian legislation.
7. The User’s personal data will be kept confidential. The Operator shall take all measures necessary to keep the User’s personal data confidential.
8. The Operator will not exercise cross-border transfer of personal data.
1. This Policy is to be approved by the Operator, made publicly available and uploaded to the Operator s Website www.arenamb.ru/en/page-privacy
2. The Policy is subject to amendments and/or updates in case changes are made to the Russian Federation’s legislation on personal data, new personal data protection technologies are introduced, or in other cases.